There's a new blog in town-I know that is a corny- but I'm just announcing the arrival of truth for the people. You may have seen a "Single in the City" blog but don't be mistaken, this is no cheap counterfeit.
"Single in the Xity" is about navigating the world of dating (or not dating) as a Christian walking the straight and narrow. You may be the type of person that stays up in church, multiple times a week, working out your salvation with fear and trembling Phillipians 2:12 style or maybe you don't go to church but there is no doubt in your mind that Jesus Christ is Lord or maybe you aren't even Christian but you are interested in getting a behind the scenes look at our world. Well, whoever you are, here it is. I write this blog as a woman who is in a season on singleness. A woman that is comfortable in her singleness and has a fully-functional life that is not run by singleness and I hope to deliver that same hope to men and women who are single and just trying to handle it or justify it in the midst of this crazy world. So, I welcome anyone who will read, probe, debate, etc. You are welcome in this place.
God Bless